Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Shoohoo!


 photo shoohootitle.jpg


 photo shoohoo16.jpg


What should I do
 when I find a Shoohoo 
in the Garden?!



 photo shoohoo9.jpg



...When she pulls the flowers out by the root,
And breaks the flower pots!
When her toys are  always underfoot
While she picks all the forget-me-nots!



 photo shoohoo21.jpg




Now, what am I to do?!




 photo shoohoo2.jpg




...When she crawls over the seedling sprouts,
Then feeds the remnants to the birds!
When I asked her to stay put and sit still,  she looked confused,
I don't think she understood my words...




 photo shoohoo19.jpg


Sigh...what am I to do...


...When the sparkle dims from her eyes 
and her giggles turned to a frown.
When I realize she was just copying me,
with chubby little hands but could only knock things down.



 photo shoohoo14.jpg



Well..this is what I'll do!




 photo facebook263.jpg



Make her a  faerie garden from the broken pot,
 and weave the forget-me-nots in her hair.
She can watch over the bird nest spot, 
while I'll keep her happy and safe with the greatest of care!



 photo shoohoo3.jpg





That's what you do
 with a Shoohoo!




 photo shoohoo11.jpg
 

...
 
 So nice to see you all again!  It has been far too long 
since I have been in this neighborhood. 
 I plan to offer more little bb friends in the future,
so please check in again, or leave your email address below.

Thank you for taking the time to meet my little Shoohoo ... :)  Rose



 photo shoohoo18.jpg
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, Your Shoohoo is soooo cute, what a delightful story she has and her garden is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely! And the gardern is a beautiful place too! I am sure she will find a good home soon. :)
    Hugs
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Rose,
    How wonderful to see you here once again.. And what a joy Shoohoo is!!!! I love her adorable face, reminds me of my story book dolls as a child... You have created a magical place for her...Her handmade garden is such a treat for the eyes... So many tiny details, and the fact that she is articulated is mind blowing... I just love her chubby little fingers, and those eyes are so expressive..

    I hope that you will share again soon my friend... I have missed so.
    love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh die ist ja wieder süß geworden.
    Liebe Grüße Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet & talented Rose !!! I'm so glad you are back again !! I LOved your little Shoohoo....so very sweet, fragile and innocent and your words are so touching !!!
    You are such a sweet fairy !! Many kisses to you and have a great month !! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rose...She is so sweet!! She reminds me of my youngest Grand daughter with those big eyes.
    So magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A warm hello dear friend.. I needed to come visit a place where my heart can recall dear memories, joy and your exquisite work.
    I so miss you posting here... I hope all is well with you and family..
    I hope you can stop in one day and visit with me... Missing you dear friend.
    Love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rose, These are Just Too AmaZing - Thank You So Much for making them possible for us all! ShooWhoo Love and Dreams <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is very very sweet...beautiful work
    Magda

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and Thank You for visiting my blog...I would love to hear from you. Your thoughts are always welcome!
Rose